Smart. Straight-Forward. Reliable.
Track every piece of information needed for FEMA compliancy with our software engineered with disaster funding in mind.
In deciding to use our software, clients like you cite compliance with grant and audit requirements, maximization of funding, and a need for a central, tiered-level location for data and documentation. But, we know you’ll have trouble getting others in the organization to use such a system, no matter how wonderful it’s functionality, unless it’s also self-explanatory and easy to use. We think this system does all that and more. Plus, your information is YOUR information, not something we hold hostage via overly complex or cumbersome extraction and export procedures. Exporting all data and documents related to a project is simple and straightforward.
What’s So Great About It?
In as little as 4 minutes from now, you could be recording time, inventorying equipment, calculating costs, documenting infrastructure, or tracking grants. By this time tomorrow, your group could be creating invoices or exporting full funding packages. Enter or import info once and it’s available across all relevant modules. Software apps and modules talk to one another, so no more repetitive data entry or document uploads.
- Quick, simple, and error-proof time recording for all personnel
- Robust variety of features and value add-ins for administrators
- Flexible and adaptable to sites and projects
- Easy access, review, and reporting
- Audit support – no overlapping entries
- Flexible reporting enabling you to report on all or some entries
- Time costs are automatically reported to the correct grant applications after the invoice is finalized
- Customizable for tracking any costs, and grouped how you need them for reporting and analysis
- FEMA Policy compliance checks – the system will let you know if your costs are reimbursable or require additional information
- Exportable – you can export all costs and ALL the documents associated with it for any project (one click!!)
- Reporting on activity based costing – analyze cost allocation and efficiency
- Tracks the availability, need, and location of donated items to maximize donation efforts and ensure you can get what you need where you need it
- Tracks availability, need and location of volunteers – you can locate boots on the ground where they are needed most and minimize loss of productivity for valuable human resources
- Documents what, who and when – information essential for FEMA grant reimbursement
- One system capturing all of your infrastructure – location, description, history – everything your records management requires
- Maintenance records and repair history for infrastructure management
- Number of roadway miles, maintained miles, and funding authority miles at the click of a mouse
- Repetitive loss history ensuring maximum reimbursement for structures with vulnerabilities
- Baseline approach that ensures pre-disaster activities are identified and accomplished. Minimizes delays in initiation of disaster recovery and maximizes reimbursement resulting from FEMA incentive programs.
- Focused on FEMA recommendations and guidance to drive efficiency of recovery and reimbursement
Do We Really Need This Software?
Can You Really Afford to Go Without It?
- Document, document, document – modules capture the data and documentation required to support reimbursement or costs offsets.
- Intelligent systems that do the work for you – our systems will identify reimbursement funding of which you might be unaware. For small grants, the additional funding found using this software is 40% (fringe rate errors, overtime calculation/eligibility errors, equipment cost code errors, volunteer and donations optimization. For large grants this average is 17%. This software ensures that the right data and documentation is captured, maximizing the reimbursement amount, and ensuring that the funding will not be “clawed back” post audit.
- Speed of funding – The quicker you submit full and flawless documentation, the quicker you will receive funding.
- Contractors using the software have found payroll to be easy (RT/OT is calculated across all worked hours, and payroll hours export in less than 2 min) and have found they invoiced an average of 14 days faster than their previous invoicing system (better yet–an increase speed of 21 days faster on the most crucial initial invoice).
- FEMA Admin Costs Flat Rate Program (new) – Applicants of the FEMA PA program may elect to receive a flat 5% admin funding vs receiving actual itemized admin costs for the entire disaster. Users of our software routinely have admin costs significantly below 5%. This means, should you elect to receive flat 5% funding, and you use this software, your organization may be eligible to receive and keep more money than you expended on disaster.